JJAM FM On the Web!

Welcome to the home of the JJAM FM blog on the web! I'll be posting here daily with all kinds of neat stuff including contest announcements, contest winners, public events, pictures, programming notes and everything JJAM. Be sure to check in regularly! Your favorite home-town radio station... 107.1 Wawa, 100.7 Chapleau, JJAM FM!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Because my job is cool...

Are you getting excited about the biggest contest in JJAM FM's history?! I AM!

However, I still can't tell you what it is! I've had a couple people try to guess... you might have been right, you might have been wrong but guess what.. even if you were I wouldn't have told you so! That's why it's a secret! haha.

But I can tell you it's HUGE! Well not literally HUGE like an elephant HUGE but it's BIG like a light up your eyes BIG and HUGE!! (There's your hint for today... although we're not giving away any elephants. Or are we....)

I had a great time at the 24th Annual Wawa Salmon Derby. I know some of you thought I might have been over-exaggerating my love of the fish cleaning station, but seriously I spent all my time over there. It's mesmerizing what can I say?! lol. It made me want to go fishing seeing all the big fish roll through there. I've never been salmon fishing before... anyone want to take me? haha.

This is a busy week here at JJAM... Wednesday I was at the Arena in Wawa from 3-7 pm, and I'll be there again today from 3-7 pm, and Friday from 2-6 pm because "World Sound and Vision" is in town and they've got the best in audio systems and big screen tvs. Check it out!

Saturday we'll be live on location at Canadian Tire in Wawa as the Mowbrays say "Thank You" for 4 great years. They're off to new and exciting things and we wish them all the best.

What else? Well, Jesse Johnson is making his debut this week as your main man in the air chair from 5 to 7 pm! And don't forget to catch Jesse on the Friday Night All Request Hotline, brought to you by Northern Lights Ford. Friday nights from 6-10 pm... you call the shots because we're lazy. Nahhhh, we're not lazy just unmotivated. One of my brothers has a t-shirt with that on it, has to be one of the truest statements I've ever heard. However, we're not lazy or unmotivated, just kind. :D

Tomorrow we'll give away 20 pieces of chicken from the Columbia Restaurant. Keep listening for your chance to call in and qualify to win.

That's all for now!

Mel

P.S. What's everyone hating on Kevin Federline for? I think his performance on the Teen Choice Awards was definetely "one of a kind." Nobody will ever be able to top that! :P Head to Youtube.com and type in "Federline" and you'll find it. I'd post a copy of the video right on the blog but that would be some kind of copywright infringement, and we wouldn't want to be infringing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

All content © CJWA-JJAM FM unless otherwise stated.

Thanks for listening to today's hits and yesterday's favorites... 107.1 Wawa, 100.7 Chapleau... JJAM FM