JJAM FM On the Web!

Welcome to the home of the JJAM FM blog on the web! I'll be posting here daily with all kinds of neat stuff including contest announcements, contest winners, public events, pictures, programming notes and everything JJAM. Be sure to check in regularly! Your favorite home-town radio station... 107.1 Wawa, 100.7 Chapleau, JJAM FM!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Chapleau Nature Festival July 12-16 2006

Well, I had the pleasure of attending this years annual Chapleau Nature Festival! And what an awesome time I had!

First of all i would like to thank everyone in Chapleau for making me feel right at home during the festival. :D

One of the highlights of every nature festival include the fiddling and stepdancing competition. With participants from all over Ontario, it's one of my favorite events of the weekend! When they all got together at the awards ceremony on Saturday night, it was a treat for everyone in the Moore Arena!

The festival also brings in great entertainment year after year, and this year was no exception. Thursday night festival goers were entertained by La Volee D'Castors. On Friday night it was a performance by BAM! Percussion, and Martin Lawrence and Vern Chechoo. I was almost lucky enough to win Lawrence's Bingo game.. but alas, I was sunk with G52! Dang! lol

On Saturday night following a day of activities which included water bomber displays, horse and buggy rides, scuba diving, and soo much more, we were entertained by our Canadain Idols, Melissa O'Neil and Rex Goudie. It was a great show, and the two were extra friendly behind the scenes as well.

Like I said, I had a blast in Chapleau last weekend. I brought my mom along with me for some mother daughter bonding time! lol

I leave you with a video performance from the boys of BAM! Percussion! If you would like to see more, just head on over to bampercussion.com!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

All content © CJWA-JJAM FM unless otherwise stated.

Thanks for listening to today's hits and yesterday's favorites... 107.1 Wawa, 100.7 Chapleau... JJAM FM