JJAM FM On the Web!

Welcome to the home of the JJAM FM blog on the web! I'll be posting here daily with all kinds of neat stuff including contest announcements, contest winners, public events, pictures, programming notes and everything JJAM. Be sure to check in regularly! Your favorite home-town radio station... 107.1 Wawa, 100.7 Chapleau, JJAM FM!

Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm back!

I didn't really go anywhere, I've just been really busy lately! This weekend I was Live on Location with Bell World and Wawa Jewellers, and this coming weekend I'll be at Canadian Tire in Wawa from 2-6 on Friday and 10-2 on Saturday. Drop by and say hi, and take advantage of the GREAT and I mean amazingly awesome deals during the Christmas Bonanza weekend.

Congratulations to Geraldine Crack and Sandra Case, they're the latest winners of 20 piece chicken from the Columbia Restaurant in Wawa. Hope you enjoyed your chicken ladies!

34 shopping days left before Christmas comes! :O Wow... I can't believe how fast the time flies when you're having fun. Keep it tuned for our Spectacular 12 days of Christmas.. I think we've gone crazy!! But good crazy... haha

I think that about wraps up today's babble... but I'll leave you with my word of the day. It's interesting to read and read all day everyday, especially when I come across a word I've never seen before.

So here it is: flummoxed. Enjoy!

Happy Monday!

Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

All content © CJWA-JJAM FM unless otherwise stated.

Thanks for listening to today's hits and yesterday's favorites... 107.1 Wawa, 100.7 Chapleau... JJAM FM